Patra Select – P&C
Patra was asked by a leading regional agency’s management team to develop a solution that increased the profitability of the agency’s small account book of business and allowed for the reallocation of resources to support larger key accounts.
The client is a $12M agency with more than 70 employees and two locations in Texas. The agency handles a variety of policies, including personal lines, commercial P&C and benefits business.
The agency’s small accounts book of business was made up of nearly 1,000 accounts under $2,500, driving nearly 5% of total agency revenue.
With three and one-half full time employees sharing the workload of account management and back-office processing, agency leadership reported a return of between -5% and break even.
Within one year of engaging Patra Select, the agency:
- Increased margins on small accounts, up from -5% to an average of 50%
- Reduced agency labor costs WITHOUT affecting customer relationships or losing locally-based account management
- Transitioned an employee to Patra’s staff
- Increased volume of accounts served by Patra Select by 30% in the first year
- Increased “relationship development time” with small accounts without affecting larger, key accounts
- Reduced policy error rates significantly
- Patra Select
- Certificate Issuance
- Policy Checking
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up for information and special offers